Graduate Nurse/Midwife Grad Application - Webinar
Time & Location
About the Event
Who are our workshops aimed at?
If you are a student Nurse or Midwife in your final years of schooling and are looking towards gaining graduate employment? Are you terrified and mystified about the whole process? No idea where to start? Then this is the workshop for you. We will go over everything from the very beginning to build a resume from scratch that ticks all the boxes the employer is looking for. We will walk you through the whole application process with our hands-on workshop, from creating the resume, picking your references, preferencing hospitals and regions, and the interview process. Each workshop begins with finding out exactly what you want to gain from the day to ensure your needs are covered.
What will you get out of the day?
Simply put, in one 4 hour webinar, we will give you all the details you need to nail your Graduate Nurse and Midwife Applications. We will help you get fully prepared and completely understand how the process works to understand exactly what is expected of you. With feedback like
"Thank you, thank you so much for all your help and support. Before the workshop, I literally had no idea what graduate applications were even about. I had prepared a resume that ended up being completely wrong and had I not attended the workshop, I have no doubt I wouldn't have even gotten an interview. But, instead, I've ended up getting a job at my first preference."
What will you learn?
Applications and resumes
- The application process
- The correct makeup of a Grad resume
- How to address the key selection criteria, values, and mission
- The 3 points that will set you apart from your peers
- How to get the referees that will help, not hinder your application
- The essential elements to consider when picking your hospitals.
- How the interview process works
- The different kinds of interviews used in hospitals
- How to stand out in an interview (especially in a group interview)
- Language to help highlight your skills and passions
- Things to avoid
- The correct way to dress (hot tip: it's not what you expect)
- Practice interview questions - actual questions used in the last 24 months in graduate interviews (and how to answer them)
The course will be run via webinar format - which is still a live course. This will mean that we encourage the use of a camera and microphone to interact in real-time. We also have a chatbox, so we can answer them in real-time if you have any questions. The webinars work best when people are interactive, and it makes it so much more fun!
If you cannot attend the webinar live - you will also get a link to watch the recording; this will be available for 30 days after the webinar. With our interactive Facebook group, you will also be able to ask any questions you might have.
- Webinar ticket$90$900$0