Cheers and Grad Years
Time & Location
About the Event
We spend so much of our time while we are at university, talking about our grad year. How exciting it will be, how hard we have worked to get here, and how it will be worth it once we begin!
But then that moment hits, how am I going to handle this? I feel like I don't know what to expect! What do I need to know? How do I prepare? All the wonderful anxious questions our brains like to throw at us as soon as we are excited about something.
That's what this session is all about. We will cover the bits and pieces of information that will help you through your graduate year. Including:
- What to expect from your grad experience
- How to prepare for shift work and a further year of learning and growth
- Your rights, pay and entitlements including the EPA and salary packaging
- Support services available within the healthcare community
- Future employment and how to prepare during your grad year
- How to manage the bad days, the stress and the overwhelm
- What to do if you are struggling
- Managing an effective work/life balance
- The importance of reflective practice
Most importantly we will raise a glass to you for all of your hard work and everything you have achieved. It is not quite the same as celebrating in person but we will do what we can with what we have!
The session will also evolve depending on the questions of those who attend. If you are primarily concerned about something, we will ensure we talk about those specific issues.
These sessions were a great success last year, and we look forward to rerunning them this year, just to give you that final little bit of knowledge before you begin your dream career.
The webinar will also be recorded so if you cannot attend one of the availble sessions you will have access to the recording for 30 days afterwards.
- Online ticket$20$200$0